Search National Knives Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

First Blog Post

Welcome to my blog.  My name is Robert (Rob) Glowacki and I own and operate National Knives.  I live in beautiful Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan on the northern end of I-75.  We (my wife, Ruth and daughter, Nikita and of course me) moved up here in October/November of 2010 from Battle Creek (Cereal City), Michigan.  My hobbies are many and ever changing, but I really love the outdoors and like to bicycle, hike, hit the beaches (Lake Superior beaches are my favorite) and now that I live in the Soo (Sault Sainte Marie), watching the freighters go by.  I do like my knives.  I carry a Spyderco Native C41PSBBK.  The knives I personally take pride in ownership, other than the Native, are a Spyderco Kumo FB11P, Spyderco Phoenix C114WMP, Dozier KM-12 Bowie and my  wife confiscated a William Henry Quarterly Release after she found out that I used personal funds to pay for it....how does that work out?  I have many other knives that I have gathered over the years, some new in box, some lightly used, some barely recognizable as a knife anymore, most of them are not much to rave about but there is one in that pile that deserves a mention and that is a shotgun shell knife, you know the ones I am talking about, the one I have is made from wood and metals, no plastic and in the shape of a 12 gauge shotgun shell.  It was a gift to me from my oldest brother before he passed away from a long battle with cancer on his 31st birthday (December 2, 1990).  God rest his soul.

I started www.NationalKnives.com in 2005 with the intention of bring my customers an assortment of quality merchandise, fast delivery (most purchases go out within 1 business day and ship (USPS Priority mail) and great customer service.  Being that I am a one man operation, email is the best way to contact me.  I carry a growing assortment of cutlery products including pocket knives, folding knives, hunting knives, collectible knives and more.  My current focus it the Spyderco line and will be expanding beyond this as time progresses.  If you have a suggestion, please don't hesitate to contact me.

You can also follow me on Twitter @National_Knives and on Facebook as National Knives

Thank you very much,
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment